WEB501 Website Build

Final Blog

Well my website build has finally come to an end and I’m very happy with the final result, however, there are some aspects of it that I’m a little bit disappointed how they turned out but unfortunately, I just ran out of time.

I had to make quite a few adjustments to the overall layout and design because of my limited experience with bootstrap, Small things like image and video placement.

I’m not happy with how my Navbar came out, it looks good on desktop, but when you shrink it down to device mode there are some issues with sizing and some of the images are not the best quality.

Today I put in all my meta tags, installed google analytics, sorted out my media queries and corrected all the niggling little issues I had with images sizing, Putting in image responsive fixed a lot of the sizing problems.

I have finished now and are looking forward to showing Maegen the end result along with getting it marked 🙂

 

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s